The Cape Regional Medical Center Auxiliary Early Education Center
opened October 1, 1990. The center was made possible by the committed
efforts of the Auxiliary, Board of Trustees, Physicians and
Administration of Cape Regional Medical Center.
A Valuable Benefit.
The EEC is now open to members of the
community as well as the employees and Medical Staff of Cape
Regional Medical Center.
The Early Education Centerís mission is to provide a high-quality early
education program that is developmentally appropriate and fosters the
social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth of each individual
child while providing a safe, loving and nurturing environment.
Our philosophy is to make learning a fun, positive experience for your
Hours of Operation
The center is open from 6:15 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday,
The center is closed on New Yearís Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day,
Friday after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- NAEYC Accredited. State licensed.
- State certified teachers.
- CPR/First Aid trained staff.
- Serving children ages 6 weeks through 6 years.
- Offering half day, full day, before and after
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum.
- Convenient on-site facility.
- Flexible scheduling to meet needs of hospital.
- Nutritious morning and afternoon snacks
- Large, safe indoor and outdoor play areas.
- Payroll deduction for Medical Center employees
and flexible spending accounts available.