Cape Regional Health System is located in the county seat of Cape May Court House and is the southernmost gateway to advanced care in the state of New Jersey.
We serve an expanding local population and more than 1 million seasonal visitors with a variety of inpatient and outpatient services. We are fully accredited by The Joint Commission.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare to our community.
Our vision is to be the healthcare leader and provider of choice by developing a comprehensive, independent and high-quality healthcare system.
- Quality: We strive to provide the highest quality of care and continually look for ways to improve the services we provide.
- Service: We are committed to exceeding the expectations of our patients, their families, our physicians and staff.
- Efficiency: We will utilize our resources wisely and efficiently to achieve our goals.
- Integrity: We perform our jobs in an ethical manner, with honesty, sincerity and respect for others.
- Safety: We promote a safe and healthy environment for our patients, their families, our staff, physicians, volunteers and visitors.
- Professionalism: We are dedicated to enhancing our professional and personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development efforts.
- Teamwork: We will work together as a team to achieve the best possible results.
- Compassion: We seek to offer a compassionate and caring environment to promote the healing and well-being of our patients and their families.