No Visitor Policy Implemented at Cape Regional Medical Center
March 15, 2020
CAPE MAY COURT HOUSE - In order to protect our community, our patients, our employees and physicians, Cape Regional Health System is implementing a no visitor policy effective immediately. No hospital visitors will be allowed until further notice.
Limited exceptions for patients being treated in the following areas include:
- Hospice or end-of-life care
- Maternity - one designated support person
- Pediatrics - one designated support person
- Same Day Surgery - one designated support person
- Ambulatory Procedure or Visit - one designated support person, if necessary
- Emergency Department - one designated support person, if necessary
Individuals who meet these exceptions will be screened for symptoms of fever and respiratory illness before being allowed to accompany a patient within the Medical Center or ambulatory practice sites.
These visitor restrictions will remain in place until further notice.