Cape Regional Auxiliary
Cape Regional Medical Center Auxiliary has a proud history beginning in 1951 when a group of women stepped up to raise funds to help make the new hospital on Stone Harbor Blvd become a reality.
Activities sponsored by the Auxiliary include branch-sponsored events as well Auxiliary-wide fundraising events and activities, including operation of two EtCetera Thrift Shops, in Cape May Court House and in North Cape May.
The mission of this organization is to promote and advance the welfare of the patients or for the good of Cape Regional Medical Center, Inc. through significant fundraising efforts for projects approved in concept by the Board of Trustees of Cape Regional Health System, Inc.
Auxiliary contributions have provided financial support to the Health System in many ways. The Auxiliary helped to fund:
- Early Education Center
- Pediatrics Department
- Major renovation of the Emergency Room
- $1M contribution towards the ICU Renovation
- $1M contribution in support of the Thomas and Claire Brodesser Jr. Cancer Care Center purchase of the TrueBeam Radiation Therapy Technology.
- $1.5M pledge to the capital campaign for the Cape Regional Ambulatory Surgery Center.
Download our current President's Pen Newsletter HERE
Download Auxiliary Membership Brochure
Auxiliary Leadership Team 2019-2021
1st Vice President
2nd Vice President
The Auxiliary Branches
- Cape May
- Greater Wildwood
- TWIGS (Lower Township)
- MASH (Middle, Avalon, Stone Harbor
- TeamCape (Cape Regional Health System team member-focused branch)