"Building a Healthier Tomorrow"
Claire C. Brodesser Surgery Center
The Surgery Center Capital Campaign has raised $7.8 million toward a $10 million goal as of November 2021.
The Claire C. Brodesser Surgery Center opened on May 4, 2021. This initiative is tied directly to our strategic plan and to our vision for continued growth. We are confident this project will have a positive impact on our patients, visitors, physicians, surgeon, nurses, therapists, specialists and employees.
We hope that you will be as enthusiastic by our bold plans as we are and that you will help bring our vision to fruition with your philanthropic support. We are proud of the many years we have served the healthcare needs of our community, and we look forward to taking the necessary steps to continue to provide you, your family and our neighbors with high-quality medical care in the future.
We have assembled an information package for your review. To learn more about the Capital Campaign, Cape Regional's history and information about how to contribute to this campaign, please view and download our information package.
See a list of the gift naming opportunities for this campaign.
Serving Cape May County for Over 70 Years
For over 70 years, Cape Regional Health System has been serving the residents of Cape May County and visitors to our area! With the opening of the Claire C. Brodesser Surgery Center in May, 2021, we have taken another bold step in the delivery of advanced medical care to you, your family and to our great community.
Growing to Meet the Needs of Our Residents and Visitors
We are proud of our tremendous growth and improvements over the past 16 years at Cape Regional Health System, all designed to improve the quality and scope of healthcare that we provide to you, close to home.
- We have renovated every patient room and the Intensive Care Unit.
- Addition of the state-of-the-art Varian TrueBeam Technology at the Thomas and Claire Brodesser, Jr. Cancer Center.
- Opened the Center for Wound Healing.
- Opened the Jane Osborne Center.
- Cape Regional Urgent Care has three Urgent Care centers.
- Cape Regional Physical Therapy has expanded to four locations and now has a Concussion Center with board-certified concussion specialists.
- Home healthcare through Cape Regional Home Health Care Managed by BAYADA.
- Fitness Center through a partnership with Miracles Fitness in Rio Grande, now known as Cape Regional Miracles Fitness, is providing a safe and clean facility for members to pursue and achieve their fitness goals.