No visiting hours currently.
Support Person Guidelines - Things You Need to Know
One support person, who meets the Medical Center's guidelines, will be permitted under the following circumstances.
- Pediatrics - Both parents/guardians for a patient under the age of 18
- Maternity - One birthing partner for a woman in labor, delivery and post-partum. Plus a doula may be present during labor and delivery.
- Hospice/End of Life - One visitor at a time for a hospice or end-of-life patient who is negative for COVID-19 (unless a limited number of additional persons is deemed to be appropriate)
- Disabled Patient - One to two alternating caregivers for an intellectually, cognitively or developmentally disabled patient
Designated support person duties may not be transferred. The designated support person guidelines are subject to change without notice.
Maternal Health Services
A birthing partner may accompany and stay with a maternity patient who is in labor, delivery, and post-partum. The patient may also have a doula present during labor and delivery.
How to Enter the Medical Center
- All visitors and patients (except emergency room) should enter the Medical Center through the South Lobby (Patient Entrance).
- Please wear a mask/face covering when entering the Medical Center. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- Emergency room patients should enter through the Emergency Room located on the north side of the Medical Center.
- The East Lobby (Visitor entrance) continues to be closed.
Contacting Patient Care Units
Emergency Medicine Department
Critical Care/Intensive Care Unit (CCU/ICU)
Same Day Surgery
Community Health and Support Groups
All Community Health Meetings and Support Groups have been relocated out of the Medical Center for the foreseeable future.
If you are uncertain of whether or not your community health group or support group has been cancelled, please call the organization directly for up to date information.
Where To Eat
For your convenience, vending machines offering beverages and snack foods are located throughout the Medical Center. Eating is prohibited in patient rooms.
The Medical Center cafeteria is open 7 days a week. Monday - Friday 6 am to 6 pm. Saturday and Sunday 8 am to 6 pm. Visitors may enjoy a meal or beverage in our designated Visitor Dining Area. The main dining room is reserved for team members only. Please keep your mask on while ordering and making your purchase. Please social distance from other visitors while dining. Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the cafeteria area.
Gift Shop & Flowers
The Cape Keepsakes Gift Shop is open Monday - Friday from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm; Sunday from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm. Closed on Saturday. Gift Shop hours may vary dependent on staffing. Please visit Cape Keepsakes for details. If you would like to purchase flowers for a patient, we recommend Cape Winds Florist at 609.884.1865.