Welcome to Cape Regional Auxiliary's Early Education Center
Established in 1990, the center was made possible by the committed efforts of the auxiliary, board of trustees, physicians and administration of Cape Regional Health System.
The EEC always prioritizes the safety, health and welfare of our students, parents and team members. We are following all CDC Guidelines in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Early Education Center is now open to members of the community as well as the employees and medical staff of Cape Regional Health System.
The Early Education Center's mission is to provide a high-quality, early education program that is developmentally appropriate and fosters the social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth of each individual child while providing a safe, loving and nurturing environment.
Our philosophy is to make learning a fun, positive experience for your child.
The center is open: 8am-5 pm, Monday-Friday. Infant rooms are open: 8 am-4 pm, Monday-Friday.
The center is closed on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the Friday after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
The Early Education Center offers two-, three-, four-, or five-day programs for eight or nine hours per day.
- 4-Star Rating from Growing NJ Kids.
- State licensed.
- Staff trained in CPR and First Aid.
- Serving children ages 3 months to 4 years.
- Offering full day programs.
- Developmentally appropriate curriculum.
- Convenient on-site facility.
- Large, safe indoor and outdoor play areas.
- Discount applied to Cape Regional Team Members.
- Procare Parent Portal Mobile App.