Welcome to Cape Regional Health Medical Center’s Billing and Insurance informational page. Below you will find helpful information regarding insurance plans we participate with and financial assistance. If you have any questions regarding your insurance coverage, please contact 609.463.2605; for questions about your bill, please call Patient Billing at 609.463.2125.
Cape Regional Medical Center is dedicated to providing consumers with as much information as possible regarding potential healthcare costs. Accordingly, we have listed information on the insurers and products Cape Regional Medical Center participates in as well as any exceptions.
This list may not be comprehensive. For example, specialty insurers such as workers’ compensation and personal injury protection (PIP) are not included, because there are a number of different types of insurance products and we may not participate in all of them. If you do not see your plan listed on our website, we strongly recommend that you contact us or your healthcare insurance plan to confirm whether you plan is in-network or out-of-network.
Insurance Plans We Participate In
- Contracted insurance plans at Cape Regional Medical Center. Download a list of insurance plans here. It is also important that you contact your insurance company prior to receiving services or care at Cape Regional Medical Center. Each plan is different and some provide different levels of coverage that could make a difference in your out-of-pocket costs. It is always best to contact your insurance company to obtain more information.
- Healthcare insurance marketplace. Download a list of the plans offered by the Healthcare Insurance Marketplace for which Cape Regional Medical Center participates.
In addition, the physicians who provide care to Cape Regional Medical Center patients might not participate in the same insurance plans as the hospital. You should check with the physician who is arranging your healthcare services to see which insurance plans the physician participates. You should also know that these healthcare professionals’ cost are not included in the facility’s charges. The physician will bill separately.
Physicians and Physician Groups with Whom We Contract
Download a list of the physicians or physician groups that are contracted with Cape Regional Medical Center. They are not hospital employees, but instead have a contract with the hospital to provide certain healthcare services that prevents us from using any other physicians for these services. You should also know that these healthcare professionals’ costs are never included in the hospital charges. These physicians or physician groups will bill you separately.
Our Central Authorization and Scheduling Team (CAST) can assist you with this as well as arrange services such as office visits, diagnostic testing, and physical or occupational therapy. CAST can be reached by calling 609.463.CAPE.
Cape Regional Medical Center’s Financial Assistance Policy/Program exists to provide eligible patients partially or fully discounted emergency or other medically necessary healthcare services provided by the Medical Center.
Financial Counseling Office: 609.463.2443
- Financial Assistance Policy - plain language summary.
- Financial Assistance Policy ("FAP").
- Application for financial assistance.
- Uncompensated care/reduced charge application.
- Asistencia financiera – resumen en lenguaje sencillo.
- Política de asistencia financiera ("FAP").
- Solicitud para descuento.
- Solicitud de cuidado sin compensada/cargos reducidos.
In accordance with federal requirements, Cape Regional Medical Center provides the following price transparency information. Select the corresponding link below for access to a machine readable file, a shoppable file or to be redirected to the CRMC consumer display.