At Cape Regional Medical Center we know that time spent with family and friends is important to the health and recovery of our patients. In this section, you will find useful information about visiting a patient, such as visiting hours and where you can grab a bite to eat. You will also find a list of guidelines we ask all visitors to follow for the privacy and well-being of our patients.
Visiting Hours Inpatient Areas
10 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily except as listed below.
Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
10 a.m. to 8 p.m. No more than two visitors at one time.
Children under the age of 14 may visit with special, prior permission from Nurse Director or designee. Parents or guardians have unrestricted visiting.
Fathers and/or major support person are welcome 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Limit of two visitors total. Children under the age of 14 are permitted when accompanied by an adult.
Emergency Medicine Department
Two visitors may remain with each patient after the registration process.
- Passes are required. Please be sure to obtain a visitor pass at the Lobby or Registration Desk when entering the Medical Center.
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult in all areas of the Medical Center.
- Patients need plenty of rest. Keep your visits short. Speak quietly and be considerate of those around you.
- Make visits pleasant and cheerful. Bring lots of good news!
- Respect privacy. Knock on closed doors.
- Check with the nurse before giving food. Some patients are on special diets.
Where To Eat
Subway Sandwich Shop:
The Subway Sandwich Shop welcomes visitors and guest to enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Subway is located just inside the main entrance. Open Monday – Friday 6:30am – 8pm and Saturday – Sunday 8:00am – 6:00pm.
For your convenience, vending machines offering beverages and snack foods are located throughout
the Medical Center.
Gift Shop & Flowers
The Gift Shop is located inside the main lobby of Cape Regional Medical Center. We offer a wide selection of items, including:
- Live plants.
To send flowers to a patient, call 609.463.2391 during Gift Shop hours. All proceeds benefit Cape Regional Foundation.
Hours | Monday through Friday: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. | Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.