Cape Regional Recovery Center is a community center for individuals seeking a supportive recovery environment, accepting of all pathways of recovery. The Recovery Center is a safe space for peers to share their experiences and find support without fear of judgment.
You can find comfort in community and offer support to those who need it.
Our recovery specialists care, because they’ve been there.
The Recovery Center is staffed with Recovery Specialists who can offer non-clinical assistance, recovery support, and appropriate referrals to substance use disorder treatments.
Cape Regional Recovery Center offers help and services:
- Non-clinical recovery support
- Community resources
- Help with navigating insurance
- Peer-based group support models & meetings
- Assistance with employment, including resume writing
- Linkage with vocational services, employment opportunities, and resource information
- Recreation that is recovery specific and that offers community engagement and support
- Communal space for sharing experiences, feelings and resources
- Family Recovery Support
- Narcan Training
- Peer Recovery Support
- Recovery Education Workshop
Engagement with the Community
Above all, the Recovery Center will be a community center for individuals looking for hope and help as they traverse the road to recovery.
As such, there will be numerous events and meetings for members to attend.
Peer Support Groups
- All Recovery Support Meetings support individuals in all pathway sof recovery.
- NA and AA meeting, including an AA group exclusively for members of the fishing community, and Family Support for individuals with family members with substance use disorders.
Additionally, we will be hosting events that range from Escape Rooms to Bowling to Laser Tag. While meetings are incredibly important to recovery, being able to have healthy fun while in recovery is just as critical to maintaining recovery.
Recovery Center Core Values
The Recovery Center is a place for individuals:
- Who want multiple pathways to recovery
- Who want recovery support tailored to help them become the best versions of themselves
- Who want to work towards meaningful milestones and achieve noticeable results on their recovery journey
- Who want to work with people who are in recovery and can offer experience and wisdom in how to live their best life
- Who want quality programs and service who are offered by dedicated staff and caring volunteers
Family Support Services
Families affected by a substance use disorder need to heal along with their loved ones. Cape Regional Recovery Center’s goals are to offer:
- Family Support Groups
- Linkage to family peer specialist
- Free Family Workshops
- Free Advocacy Assistance
- Community Resources
Types of Meetings
- All Recovery
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Family Support Group
- Fishermen’s Peer Support Group
- Narcotics Anonymous
- SMART Recovery
- Strengthening Families
- Women’s Empowerment Group
- Women’s Trauma Peer Support Group
Please download our Brochure for more information and visit our Facebook page @caperegionalrecoverycenter for current meeting times. To download our schedule of meetings please click HERE.
Hours of Operation
This schedule is subject to change without notice. For confirmation of hours please call the center.
Monday – 9 am to 8 pm
Tuesday – 9 am to 5 pm
Wednesday – 9 am to 4 pm
Thursday – 8:45 am to 8:30 pm
Friday – 9 am to 5 pm
Saturday – closed
Sunday – 10 am to 1 pm
*Hours are subject to change, please check our Facebook page @caperegionalrecoverycenter for the most up-to-date hours of operation.
The Recovery Center is a peer-driven program, with much of the programming and management coming directly from the peers that are often in attendance at meetings, events, or just lounging in the communal space at the Recovery Center.
Location and Contact Information
1304 Rt. 47, Unit WL, Rio Grande, NJ
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 609.435.6272.
Website updated 10/21/2021