Cape Regional Physicians Associates (CRPA) is a multi-specialty group that includes some of the finest physicians in the area. We are affiliated with Cape Regional Health System and have locations throughout Cape May County.
If you have a true medical emergency, call 911.
For billing questions, please call 609.463.2755.
Tips and Policies
Here are some recommendations to help ensure a successful office visit.
- Notify your office if you change your address, phone number or insurance.
- Bring your insurance card with you.
- Let us know if you change your email address.
- Patients are seen by appointment only. Please call ahead.
- Bring your calendar with you in case you need a follow-up appointment.
- Bring your co-payment with you to your appointment (checks, cash and credit cards are accepted).
- Billing questions: please call Physician Billing.
- If a procedure is required, please verify coverage with your insurance company.
- For a list of insurances accepted, see the insurance section on this page.
- Bring a list of your questions and concerns with you to your visit.
- Bring all your current prescription bottles and supplements with you to ensure that no changes in your medications are necessary.
- If a family member is an important caretaker, please have that person come during the office visit.
- If you have diabetes, bring in your glucose meter and your sugar diary with the sugars averaged.
- Please turn your cellphone off while with a provider.
- Bring all your current prescription bottles/slips and supplements with you.
- Ask for your refills during your office visit.
- If you need to mail in prescriptions, ask for your 3-month supply
- If you need a 21-day or one-month Rx written locally, ask for that as well until your mail-in order arrives.
- For life-threatening emergencies, go to nearest Emergency Department. When in doubt, call 911. It is there to save your life!
- Answering service will take messages. The office will respond to your message the following work day.
- If a pressing question needs to be answered before office hours resume, have the doctor on-call paged.
- If immediate care is needed, please go to Cape Regional Urgent Care.
Cape Regional Physicians Associates Forms
If this is your first visit to a Cape Regional Physicians Associates provider, please complete the Demographic and Authorization Form in addition to the Intake forms for the specialty that you will be seeing (i.e. Primary Care, Surgery, etc.).
- Demographic and authorization forms
- Privacy Notice (2016).
- Records release. Required so that CRPA can obtain your medical records.
The forms below are new patient intake forms for all new patients
- Alcoholism and substance abuse
- American Diabetes Association
- American Medical Association
- Domestic violence
- LGBTQ hotline
- Gastroenterology and hepatology
- HIV and AIDS
- Medical publication search
- Radiology at Cape Regional Health System
- Sexual assault/rape
- Visiting nurse and home health
- Outdoor safety health guide
- Veterans small business guide