Coordinated Care Close to Home
Our care navigators will help you and your family navigate through the healthcare system. They work with your physician, surgeon and other members of your healthcare team to reduce barriers to care and give you the support you need. They are your personal advocates for exceptional, coordinated care.
Our supportive benefits include:
- Setting up appointments with Cape Regional Health System physicians and services.
- Helping you schedule and keep track of your various medical appointments.
- Helping you get answers to questions about your care.
- Directing you to local resources and support services.
- Helping you to understand your health insurance coverage.
- Accessing disability and social security benefits, when appropriate.
Our nurse navigators help ensure that you understand the healthcare process. They work collaboratively with other healthcare providers whose goal is to enhance care through an array of programs.