Cape Regional Health System offers advanced care in the diagnosis and treatment of colorectal disease.
Colorectal problems can cause significant anxiety and fear and can be embarrassing to discuss with your healthcare provider.
Our primary goal is to treat each patient with dignity and respect as we would want our own family members to be seen.
We are committed to helping each patient understand their condition and the types of therapies available, which include a wide variety of non-invasive and surgical options.
We are dedicated to providing excellence in clinical evaluation and development of a care plan that is tailored to the unique nature of each individual.
Our services include:
Minimally invasive treatment of hemorrhoids
- Rubber band ligation
- Infra-red coagulation
- Doppler-guided hemorrhoid ligation
- Stapled hemorrhoidectomy
Treatment of fecal incontinence
- Pelvic muscle rehabilitation
- Solesta injectable
- Sacral nerve stimulation
Minimally invasive abdominal surgery
- Laparoscopic trans-anal excision
- Single-incision laparoscopic surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery
Specialize in treatment of:
- Anorectal Disease
- Hemorrhoids, fissure, fistula, itching, pain, bleeding and warts
- Benign Colorectal Disease Colonoscopy, endoscopic and laparoscopic polyp removal
- Colon, rectal and anal cancers
- Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Fecal incontinence, constipation, pelvic organ prolapse