Our joint replacement services include total hip and knee joint replacement as well as less invasive techniques. Leading-edge technology and specially trained physicians, nurses and therapists work together to get patients back on their feet as soon as possible.
Our joint center offers many advanced procedures for improving knee, hip, elbow and shoulder mobility, including:
- Total knee replacement surgery.
- Total hip replacement surgery.
- Total shoulder replacement surgery.
- Shoulder resurfacing surgery.
Our experienced orthopaedic surgeons work side by side with a dedicated staff to guide patients through the joint replacement process and help them understand what to expect after surgery.
Support services include:
- Pre-surgical education for patients and families.
- Coordinated care after discharge.
- Pain management education.
- Comprehensive rehabilitation services.
Thinking About Joint Replacement Surgery?
Our team will be happy to discuss any questions you may have, including those regarding surgical and devise options, pain management, length of stay in the hospital, and physical rehabilitation to resume normal activities.