The Center for Pain Management
We are an interventional pain management practice offering a wide variety of treatment modalities for the management of acute and chronic pain conditions including:
- Back Pain (Lumbago/Lumbar Radiculopathy)
- Carpal tunnel
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Cubital tunnel
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Joint Pain
- Lumbar Radiculopathy (Lumbago/Sciatica)
- Musculoskeletal Pain
- Neck Pain (Cervical Radiculopathy/Cervicalgia)
- Neuropathic Pain
- Meralgia Paresthetic
- Phantom Lumb Pain
- Post Herpetic Neuralgia Pain
- Rib Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports-Related Injuries
- Vertebral Compression Fractures
- Work-Related Injuries
We provide a wide variety of interventional procedures. All injections are image-guided either by fluoroscopy or ultrasound. The choice of treatment is a highly individualized decision based on a complete assessment of the patient.
- Botox injections
- Blood Patch
- Bursa Injection
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Facet Joint Injection
- Intra-Articular Steroid Injection (hip)
- Intra-Articular Steroid Injection (Shoulder and Knee)
- Medial Branch Block
- Muscle Injection
- Nerve Hydrodissections
- Occipital Nerve Block
- Peripheral Nerve Blocks
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulator
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection
- Radiofrequency Lesioning (neck, back, knee, hip and shoulder)
- Sacroiliac Joint Injection
- Selective Nerve Block
- Spinal Cord Stimulator
- Sympathetic Nerve Block
- Trigger Point Injection
Get Relief ... Get Your Quality of Life Back!
As a partner in your healthcare, we will listen to you to better understand your pain and work together to develop a pain management plan that best fits your needs.
The Center for Pain Management is located at Cape Regional Medical Center, 2 Stone Harbor Boulevard, Cape May Court House, NJ 08210.
For more information about services and to schedule an appointment with Dr. McElroy, please call 609.463.2948 and download our Center for Pain Management Brochure as a reference guide.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.