Respiratory Care Services
Breathe in. Breathe out. Should be simple, right? But when you have a serious lung condition, it's anything but.
Our Respiratory Care Department provides state-of-the-art inpatient and outpatient services for people with a variety of breathing disorders.
Our team of board-certified pulmonologists and registered respiratory therapists will work with you to help prevent, diagnose, treat and manage conditions such as asthma, COPD and emphysema.
Respiratory therapists also provide emergency care to people who have a sudden breathing problem due to a heart attack, stroke, drowning or other cause.
Respiratory tests we offer
Our outpatient services include a wide range of respiratory tests, including:
- Arterial blood gas test to check oxygen levels in blood.
- Bronchoscopy to find the cause of airway problems or take tissue samples.
- PPD skin test for tuberculosis.
- Pulmonary function test to check how well your lungs work.
- Home sleep studies to check for disorders like sleep apnea.
Make an appointment
To schedule an appointment or learn more about our services, call 609.463.CAPE.
To contact our Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehabilitation service, please call 609.463.2348 or CLICK HERE: Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehabilitation