Through an expanded partnership between Penn Heart and Vascular and Cape Regional Health System, residents of South Jersey now have access to top-ranked vascular care, close to home.
Penn Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy
- Blocked or narrowed arteries.
- Deep vein thrombosis.
- Peripheral arterial disease.
- Peripheral and visceral aneurysms.
- Renovascular hypertension.
- Thoracic and abdominal aortic aneurysms.
Additional Penn Medicine services available at Cape Regional Health System include:
- Heart Rescue Program.
- Interventional cardiology.
- Neuro Rescue Program.
- Penn Cancer Network.
Scheduling your initial consultation or follow-up appointments is fast and easy. A confidential, trained team will assist in the coordination of your appointments, diagnostic testing and other services.